Shared Private Pet Flight from UK to USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared Private Pet Flight from UK to USA

My husband and I, together with our two dogs (Mini Schnauzer - 9kg, Lhasa Apso - 6kg) will be relocating to Chicago later this year from London, and due to their ages (both 9 years old) we are hoping, instead of using a commercial airline, to find like minded people who would be interested in sharing a private jet flight bound for any airport in north east of US, so that we can fly with our dogs in the cabin.

Preferably our time frame would be a date between 14 - 30 Nov, but we can be flexible, and in order to put together a full flight (normally 12 seats) which will reduce cost, we could consider any date in the Sept to Nov 2013 period. FYI, it appears most frequent and pet-friendly charter route from UK to US is London Biggin Hill Airport to New York Teterboro Airport.

Thanks, and please get in touch with me for more info.

Re: Shared Private Pet Flight from UK to USA

Hi KimB,

I would be interested in a shared flight, if you're still looking? I sent you a private message with my contact details.

Many thanks

Comment

Re: Shared Private Pet Flight from UK to USA

That's a great idea. I will be doing the same from the next time, whenever, I will be traveling with my dog in a flight.
      The Rental Management Company

Comment

Working...
      X