Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chihuahua from Tokyo to Hawaii

Hello.
    I have a problem with carrier my chihua-hua 'in cabin".
    So my flight 7.5 hours (non stop) with American airlines company, which used JAL airline Japan-Hawaii. My small dog is 4 pounds only and she always travel with me in cabin, not in Cargo. But manager, which spoke bad english told me that i must give my dog to the Cargo, is it true? Where i can read rules about this? On other airlines when i book a ticket, i told my dogs size and she always allow with me in cabin, because she is so small. Thank you for help.

Re: Chihuahua from Tokyo to Hawaii

Hello Chihuahua owner - there is only one airline that flies pets to Hawaii in the cabin and that is Alaska Air (last time we checked.) All other airlines require that your pet enter Haraii as air cargo.
    Susan

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      Hello Chihuahua owner - there is only one airline that flies pets to Hawaii in the cabin and that is Alaska Air (last time we checked.) All other airlines require that your pet enter Haraii as air cargo.
      Susan

Really? Thank you. Then we must buy special plastic bag for her

Comment

Be sure and contact them to confirm that this is true for pets traveling on your specific route.

Comment

I used Glamping Hub for Pets which was really useful with lots of great travel advice. Beautiful accommodations to stay at too! https://pets.glampinghub.com/

Comment

Working...
          X