Taking my dog to South East England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking my dog to South East England

Hello, I'm looking for some advice on where to get started on finding info to move my dog with me to SE England for work. She is 90lbs. I understand all of the vet / health requirements but I need info on the flights, how to fly her, the person you have to hire ect. And how much it would cost or how I find that out. Thanks so much!

Re: Taking my dog to South East England

Carla - some airlines have their own agent they use to move pets from the aircraft to the Animal Reception Center and others allow you to hire your own. Your can find agents that serve your destination airport at IPATA.org. (search for a pet shipper by country.) It is hard to advise your further without knowing your origination and destination cities.
    Susan

Comment

Hey Susan thanks for the info. I'll be moving from Atlanta Ga to south of London- Portsmouth area, hopefully early 2015.. Thanks again!

Comment

Best to start with Virgin Atlantic Cargo which is approved to fly into London Gatwick. If this does not work out, then you may want to consider clearing in Heathrow as the selection is a bit better.
        Let me know how it turns out and if I can be of further assistance.
        Susan

Comment

Working...
        X