Success Charter Flight to UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Charter Flight to UK?

We are relocating to the UK and I have pugs so there is no way I would ever have them in cargo. I am aware of Cunard, but their kennels fill so far in advance that we will have to go well before we could get space on a cruise. I see a lot of interest and questions on chartering a flight to the UK from the east coast of the US, but I haven't seen anyone report back with success on this. I am hoping to find someone who actually has done this successfully. I would love to know details such as who you found the flight through and how you best found others who went at the same time to share cost, what the cost was, how the flight went, and other similar details. Thanks so much!

Re: Success Charter Flight to UK?

We are working on an arrangement for shared cost, but have not culminated it yet. You may consider flying into Paris or Amsterdam and take the Chunnel or ferry to the UK. There are services that will drive you through the Chunnel. DFDS will take pets from Amsterdam to Newcastle, but they have to travel in carriers or cars.
    Just a thought...Susan

Comment

Re: Success Charter Flight to UK?

I've flown back a few times on British Airways with people with pets registered as therapy dogs, even a great dane ! Worth looking into. We are looking into charter, it's very expensive and you want to try and only get half a leg, ie one way to pay for. Various companies charter out elements. i'll dig out the ones we are using. You are limited with charter flights to airports into the UK, we are aiming for Biggin Hill.

Comment

Working...
      X