Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving From Argentina to Italy

Hello everyone!!

I'm moving with Butch, a 5kg Yorkie to Italy. He has an ISO 15 digit id chip and all his vaccines up to date. Apart from the Form 031 that i have to buy and complete, is there anything else I should do?
    Thanks!!

Re: Moving From Argentina to Italy

Another thing is that my wife brought him from Kazakhstan, so Passport and chip are from Kz and under her name, but he has been living in Argentina for the las 2 years. Is this an inconvenient if he travels with me only and from Argentina?

Comment

Hi Neekdoo - as long as your Yorkie has been vaccinated for rabies at least once AFTER the chip was implanted, you will need an Annex IV form completed by your veterinarian in Argentina. Check with the airlines to see if they have any additional requirements.
      Susan

Comment

It is good that your Yorkie has been living in Argentina for 2 years as Kazakhstan is a high-rabies country where Argentina is considered by the EU to be a rabies-controlled country. (less requirements). As for your wife being the owner of Butch, she should give you Power of Attorney to be her legal representative. You can travel with Butch under non-commercial rules. You will need to sign a Declaration of Non-Commercial Transport confirming that the purpose of your trip is not to sell or re-home your pet.
        Susan

Comment

Working...
        X