Afr Greys traveling to South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afr Greys traveling to South Africa

I am shipping my two parrots from Houston back to Cape Town .South Africa on KLM. I have applied for the Cites export USA and Cites SA Import, South African Import Permit and USA USDA export permit and Health Cert. What other docs do I need and where do I make the booking for the flight. Where do I drop them off at KLM Cargo and do i fill out the waybill at cargo or can I get the cargo forms online. Can anyone adivise me on where I can buy carriers for the birds. They arrived in US July this year and will be going back in March 2015. I cannot travel on the same flight as my ticket is booked from JFK and traveling from TX to JFK with birds in cabbin, luggage and the carriers is just too much. The cargo facility is also very far from the terminal buildings in a taxi with all my luggage. The cost for customs clearing by an agent at JFK was $650

Re: Afr Greys traveling to South Africa

Sandra - KLM will most likely require that a licensed agent handle the transport. Have you gotten your import permit back yet?
    susan

Comment

Re: Afr Greys traveling to South Africa

Indigo Bay Resort (officially re-named as ANANTARA BAZARUTO ISLAND RESORT & SPA) is the quintessential island destination along the east coast of Mozambique. Situated on the western side of Bazaruto Island, it is the largest of the 6 islands in the Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique, Africa.

Comment

Working...
      X