No announcement yet.

Help! Shipping 10 week old English bulldog puppy through cargo from US to China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Shipping 10 week old English bulldog puppy through cargo from US to China

Hello!

Does anyone have any suggestion for which airline to use for shipping an English bulldog puppy through cargo from NC, US to Shanghai, China?

I know lots airlines banned bulldogs and some airlines also banned puppies (under 4 months of age). I've been trying to find a route for the puppy to fly from RDU to Shanghai, China. Any suggested airlines that I can use?

Thank you!!!

Re: Help! Shipping 10 week old English bulldog puppy through cargo from US to China

Samantha - have you tried Air Canada through Toronto?
    Susan

Comment

Re: Help! Shipping 10 week old English bulldog puppy through cargo from US to China

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your reply. I read about their restriction. They don't flight pets under 12 weeks of age. But once the puppy reached 12 weeks, he needs to have his rabies shot. And then we will have to wait 30 days after the rabies. And then it will be the holiday season. Many airlines don't flight pets with connection within north America during holiday season. So...we would be looking at an over 2 months wait.

And I'm hoping to fly the puppy before he turns 3 month. That way we don't need to wait for the extra long time.

Is there any other options that you know? Thank you!

Samantha

Comment

Samantha - check out the requirements for bringing a pet to Shanghai here: http://www.pettravel.com/immigration/china.cfm. We would not advise bringing your puppy into China without a rabies vaccination. Your pet will be subject to 30 days of quarantine as it is.

Comment

I know it's too late, but in case someone else needs the info, Cargolution (cargolution.com/) can provide pet transportation worldwide.
          [url]https://www.cargolution.com/en/transport/[/url]

Comment

Please send us an email about your services - info@pettravel.com.

Comment

Working...
            X