Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do I have to use shipping agents?

HI people,

I have today received a ridiculous quote to fly my dog from Birmingham to Malaga in November. (179.00) and it's one way!!

My question is do I really need to use an agent?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Re: do I have to use shipping agents?

Bossco - did you contact Monarch Airlines? They have a non-stop flight between Birmingham and Malaga. We are not aware of any requirement to hire an agent.
    Susan

Comment

this may be a bit off topic but ... I've received a quote of 1,070 to take two cats from Dalaman in Turkey to Gatwick on 3 March 2015 which seems extortionate to me.

The only flights this time of year are with Thomas Cook, Susan do you think if I contacted the airline direct I would get a better price? I'd also like to fly earlier than 3 March.

Many thanks

Suzan

Comment

Suzan - you can try contacting Thomas Cook directly and ask if you can book your cats passage directly, but I believe they require that an agent do it. Ask them if you can arrange your own agent in Gatwick. You can find one at IPATA.org.
        Susan

Comment

Susan Hi - I didn't see your reply to my post and don't get notifications.

I talked to Thomas Cook and you have to use Airborne Pets for Gatwick.

Thanks for your help and advice

Suzan

Comment

Working...
          X