Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving in a few days to Oman is the US International certificate good for a year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving in a few days to Oman is the US International certificate good for a year?

Hello animal lovers, I am returning to Oman with my little dog onboard in cabin in just 5 days! WE were originally suppose to go last Dec, 10 months ago at which time I got his U.S export certificate filled, signed and stamped by all the appropriate vets and agents. It is not even a year old so I'm hoping it is still good but maybe I'm wrong. I think but cannot get clarification that this paper is good for a year.

DOES anyone have any solide fact how long the US International Certificate of Health Certificate is valid for if it hasn't been used?
    I am waiting for a call back from the dept. but they warn it may be up to 72 hours so it may be the last minute that I hear back from them. Thanks very much to anyone who has facts.

Re: Leaving in a few days to Oman is the US International certificate good for a year

Sohara - you are required to get an import certificate from the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries Animal Health Department prior to entering Oman. You will also need proof of rabies vaccination and a health certificate issued within 10 days of travel. A health certificate issued one year ago is no longer valid.
    Phil

Comment

Working...
    X