Travel from Germany to Michigan US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel from Germany to Michigan US

We are making arrangements to take our dog to Germany for 3 months. Do I understand correctly that I have to get a health certificate from a German Veterinary? I understand that different States may also have different requirements - we are flying into Detroit, Michigan.
    Thanks for any help

Re: Travel from Germany to Michigan US

If you are currently in Germany and coming to the United States, you will need a veterinary/health certificate and proof of rabies vaccination at least 30 days prior to entering the US. You can get the certificate from a licensed vet in Germany.
    Susan

Comment

Re: Travel from Germany to Michigan US

Originally posted by admin View Post
      If you are currently in Germany and coming to the United States, you will need a veterinary/health certificate and proof of rabies vaccination at least 30 days prior to entering the US. You can get the certificate from a licensed vet in Germany.
      Susan
      Thank you Susan, but I did not state my question correctly: We are flying with our dog from the US to Germany, will visit there for about 3 months and then return to the US (Michigan). We know what certification is needed to enter Germany. Do I still have to go to a licenced German Veterinary to get a Certificate of Health? It seems a bit unusual, since we already have the Certification of of Health signed by the
      current State Veterinary - fillled out 10 days prior to our departure TO Germany. Thanks for any clarification.

Comment

Working...
      X