Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went home for a visit, what is required for return to France?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went home for a visit, what is required for return to France?

I moved from USA to France in Jan. 2013. When I moved, I obtained USDA Vet certificate (AFPHIS Form 7001) for my dog. When I arrived in France, I obtained EU Pet Passport.

We returned to the USA in August for a 2 month visit and are returning to France next week. Here is my question: to return to France, do I need another USDA Vet Certificate or will the EU Pet Passport (France) work???

Many thanks for your advice!

Re: Went home for a visit, what is required for return to France?

As long as your pet was vaccinated after being microchipped and the rabies vaccination has not expired, the EU pet passport should be acceptable.
    Susan

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      As long as your pet was vaccinated after being microchipped and the rabies vaccination has not expired, the EU pet passport should be acceptable.
      Susan
      Many thanks Susan!

Comment

Slightly off topic, but I am moving to france in 1 week with my 2 small dogs - 1 in the hold and 1 with me in bz class. We are air fance from sfo - cdg. Just curious how your flight went with your dog. Do you pick him up in a special area or in baggage claim in cdg? Any tips you could give this first time traveller with pets is appreciated!

Comment

Working...
        X