Travelling to Malaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to Malaga

Hi, I live in Spain and i have just brought a puppy from the UK. He is only 7 weeks old at the moment and the owner has told me that i could take him onboard with Iberian Airways. She said that he doesnt need to have his rabies vaccination as he will not be checked when arriving at Malaga. If we wait until he has had his vaccinations for rabies he will be 16 weeks old before i get him. I don't mind that, just want to make sure he gets here correctly and safely.
    Has anyone taken a pet to Malaga from the UK using Iberian Airways?

Re: Travelling to Malaga

Iberian Airlines can carry your pet into Spain. You will need to make arrangements with their air cargo department to transport the pet.

It is difficult to bring un-vaccinated pets into Spain. It can be done using proof that the puppies mother has been vaccinated for rabies but it can be complicated. It would be better to wait until the puppy has had his rabies vaccination. You will then need to have a veterinarian in the UK complete the Annex II veterinary certificate for Spain. This form must be completed by the veterinarian within 10 days of the pet arriving in Spain. For more detailed instructions and the necessary forms visit here:
    http://www.pettravelstore.com/products/Pet-Passport-Spain.html
    Jerry

Comment

Re: Travelling to Malaga

The Costa del Sol is discovered in the region of Malaga and extends along the coastline for 159 km from Manilva to Nerja. Most of this shoreline is consisting of wonderful seashores of all kinds. Malaga is the capital, with an urban inhabitants of about a million. If someone wants to go then must watch their great beaches..

Comment

Working...
      X