Traveling To France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling To France

Do I need to have my dog microchiped if I'm going to carry her in side the plain where she will be under my set and with me all times, a microchip is for identification unless you ship your dog or put them in the airplanes cargo hold and where can I call for more information on this?

Re: Traveling To France

If you are bringing your dog to France, no matter whether your dog is with you in the cabin or traveling in the cargo hold, your pet must be microchipped wtih a 15 digit ISO compliant microchip, then vaccinated (in that order) at least 21 days prior to entering France. Withing 10 days of entering France, your veterinarian will complete the Annex II form for France to be endorsed by the USDA if you are traveling from the United States. (CFIA if traveling from Canada). If you are not traveling from a country with a low incidence of rabies (like the US, Canada, Mexico, EU countries or some others), additional requirements will apply. You can find instructions and forms here: http://www.pettravelstore.com/categories/Pet-Passports/. If you have further questions, you can call us at 877-241-0184 or 954-566-7600. We are open 9-7EST Monday through Friday.
    Susan

Comment

Working...
    X