US to India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US to India

We're traveling with our Chihuahua in the cabin, from USA to Bangalore, India on Lufthansa. 11 Hrs. on the first leg and 8 Hrs. on the second. We have a 1hr and 20min layover in Frankfurt Germany and need some good advice for the best way for my dog to relieve herself. She has no problem holding it through out the night for 12 Hrs. My wife thought there was a place in the airport for pets and after doing much research, I see that Frankfurt Animal Lounge is separate. That won't work for us as we will be short on time. After finding this out, do you think it would b smart to buy on of those pet relief pads at the pet store and use it in the bathroom stall in Frankfurt? She's really good at going on command! Thank you for any help with this post :-)

Re: US to India

I think you are following the best option. If it were me, I would put 2 DryFur pads in the pet carrier so if your pup has to urinate, you can remove the first pad and have a fresh one underneath. I recommend this product because you can stack it easily at the bottom of the carrier and it has some firmness so it will not bunch up in the carrier. Additionally, I would get folding pet pads and try to find a quiet bathroom or corner of the terminal. You can find the DryFur and folding pads here: http://www.pettravelstore.com/categories/Pet-Carriers-%26-Accessories/Pet-Carrier-Pads/.
    Susan

Comment

Re: US to India

Originally posted by admin View Post
      I think you are following the best option. If it were me, I would put 2 DryFur pads in the pet carrier so if your pup has to urinate, you can remove the first pad and have a fresh one underneath. I recommend this product because you can stack it easily at the bottom of the carrier and it has some firmness so it will not bunch up in the carrier. Additionally, I would get folding pet pads and try to find a quiet bathroom or corner of the terminal. You can find the DryFur and folding pads here: http://www.pettravelstore.com/categories/Pet-Carriers-%26-Accessories/Pet-Carrier-Pads/.
      Susan
      That is a great idea!! Thank You Susan!

Comment

Working...
      X