Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel from Switzerland to Canada

Hello
    I will be travelling with my dog in the cabin from Switzerland to Canada. What do I need for my dog to enter Canada? Thank's for your help!

Re: Travel from Switzerland to Canada

Canada is very pet friendly. You will need to carry your pet's vaccination history and a veterinary certificate for Canada. You can find instructions and forms for taking a pet to Canada here: http://www.pettravelstore.com/categories/Pet-Passports/
    Susan

Comment

Originally posted by Amely View Post
      Hello
      I will be travelling with my dog in the cabin from Switzerland to Canada. What do I need for my dog to enter Canada? Thank's for your help!
      Hi, I am thinking about doing the same trip with my dog (a small tibetan terrier), and I am wondering how the process was... If it was a very difficult process, then I may have to figure out another option, but if it was relatively easy and stress free, then I would like to travel with my dog. Do you have any information or advice that will be useful to me? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by garry56 View Post
        Hi, I am thinking about doing the same trip with my dog (a small tibetan terrier), and I am wondering how the process was... If it was a very difficult process, then I may have to figure out another option, but if it was relatively easy and stress free, then I would like to travel with my dog. Do you have any information or advice that will be useful to me? Thanks in advance.
        Also, does anyone know if is pet friendly for small dogs? Thanks!

Comment

Canada is very pet friendly. Your pet will need a current vaccination and a health certificate for entry. You can find forms and instructions for taking a pet to Canada here: http://www.pettravelstore.com/categories/Pet-Passports/.
          Susan

Comment

Working...
          X