Trip in singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip in singapore

I will be going to Singapore in Sept for a week and then travelling on to Kuala Lumpur for another week before I go to Bangkok. Can the travel experts please tell me is it advisable for me to take the coach from one city to the other? If so, are there different companies offering these kind of trips? I am looking for a bus that has air conditioner

Re: Trip in singapore

There are dozens of express bus service from Singapore to KL. A few of the largest express bus operators like Konsortium Express & Tours, Sri Maju Express and NICE offer almost hourly trip between Singapore and KL.
    Most of the bus operators will depart at Golden Mile Complex. But they are some operators which depart at other location like The Plaza ,Key Point , Harbour Front, Boon Lay Shopping Centre and many more. Please check with respective bus operator before buy the ticket. Most of Travelers are advised to book their tickets early.

One of the most convenient ways to travel within Malaysia and between Singapore & Thailand is by bus. Travelers are advised to book their tickets early. With more than 3000 departures per day to various locations and destinations. The online coach booking system can be more comfortable and economical.

Comment

Working...
    X