traveling with 13 weeks old pop to Curacao from Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traveling with 13 weeks old pop to Curacao from Toronto

What docs do I need to travel with poppy about 13-14 weeks old from Toronto to Curacao via Miami or Aruba back and forth, and from Aruba to Curacao I will have to fly with different airline. Do I need health certificate for USA, CUracao and Aruba?
    I'm a resident of Canada and Curacao

Thank you for response

Re: traveling with 13 weeks old pop to Curacao from Toronto

Your puppy will have to fully vaccinated and also be micro chipped with a 15 digit microchip to enter Aruba or Curacao. If you have to change airlines in either Miami or Aruba, then, most likely, you will have to clear customs and your pet will have entered the country. It would be easier to enter Miami because you can do that with a health certificate and rabies vaccination information. You will need forms for entering Curacao as well, and you can use them to re-enter the US as long as they are recent (no more than 30 days old).
    Susan

Comment

Re: traveling with 13 weeks old pop to Curacao from Toronto

You will need a health certificate for each of the three countries. In addition Aruba requires that your pet be micro chipped with the ISO 15 digit microchip. Aruba and Curacao require that the pet be vaccinated for rabies. In the case of Aruba it must be vaccinated 30 days before arrival and Curacao requires it at least 21 days prior to arrival. The US does not have the rabies vaccination requirement for puppies entering from Canada. Due to the young age of your puppy it may be difficult for you to comply with the rabies vaccination requirement.
      Jerry

Comment

Working...
      X