In-Cabin international airline travel - London to Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Cabin international airline travel - London to Los Angeles

I'm emigrating to Los Angeles from London and want to take my small dog with me in the aircraft cabin because she is terrified of loud noises and I think she would be traumatised in the hold. She is a 6.5kg small terrier. I'm really struggling to find an airline that will have her in the cabin. I'd prefer a direct flight. Please - can anybody help??

Re: In-Cabin international airline travel - London to Los Angeles

I would suggest you try American Airlines as normally they allow pets in cabin on the transatlantic route. There are other airlines that do as well. I think the problem is that the flight is too long since you are traveling to Los Angels. The rule is generally no more than 10 hours for pets in the cabin. You might have to break your trip in New York if you wish the pet to travel in the cabin.
    Jerry

Comment

Thanks, Jerry for your quick reply. Unfortunately, I've already looked at American Airlines web page where they say: "Carry-on pets are NOT ALLOWED to/from Hawaii or TRANSATLANTIC/Transpacific destinations....." But maybe it's out of date. I'll call them. Thanks, again.
      Cazolet

Comment

Hi,
        Did you have any luck finding an airline that would allow you to take your dog in-cabin on your international flight? We are flying from the UK to Houston and I can't find one airline that will let my 4lb yorkie travel in the cabin with me since it is an international flight. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
        X