bahamas to cayman to barbados

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bahamas to cayman to barbados

I'm currently live in the Bahamas and have a 3 month old puppy. I found out we're being moved to Cayman in a few months for a year and then probably to Barbados after the year. I am looking online and I see that Cayman isn't mentioned as a country they can be imported directly from, but on other websites it says I can from Cayman to Barbados directly. I'm just trying to plan out the year and get a head start on things.
    1. can a dog from cayman be directly imported into barbados?
    2. how long does the dog have to be in cayman before it can be imported to barbados?
    3. do you have a rule against the type of dog that can enter barbados?

I'm already aware how do get the dog from bahamas to cayman, i just wasn't sure about the whole quarantine thing for barbados from cayman. Thanks for any help!

Re: bahamas to cayman to barbados

You mention that you understand the rules for taking your pet into the Cayman Islands which include the need for an import permit and a blood titer test six months in advance of arrival in the Cayman Islands.

Pets cannot enter Barbados from the Cayman Islands as it not one of a half dozen approved countries.
    Jerry

Comment

Re: bahamas to cayman to barbados

this is going to suck giving our new puppy back to the humane society.....you get so attached so quick. Thanks for responding.

Comment

Working...
      X