I wonder if anyone can help?
Our 2 small dogs are flying un-accompanied back to the UK, we visited the vet today who gave us the Non-commercial health certificate after examinations were carried out, dogs are fit, happy and stress free apparently (wish i was!) These were faxed to the USDA office, i spoke with them to make sure they were happy with everything before sending the original documents for endorsement. The Man there has told me that i need a *commercial* Health certificate as the dogs are flying un-accompanied? The Vet disagrees and says they have used the non-commercial health certificate for the last 4 years, knowing that many of the pets were flying un-accompanied.
I am confused and getting a bit worried? Which one do i need?
Anyone know?
thanks Bratz.