Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Travel from Manila Philippines to Washington Dulles Airport

Hi!

I would like ask for help in my dog to the USA. I will be flying to the US from Manila via Korean Air with my dog travelling in cabin. Korean Air has already confirmed the booking of my dog. The flight would be from Manila, then a lay over at Incheon Airport in Korea, then from Incheon. What paperwork do I need to show in Incheon when we arrive in Incheon and also when we arrive at IAD?

My pet has an ISO microchip implanted, a health certificate, and an export permit from the Bureau of Animal Industry in the Philippines.

Thank you!

Re: Pet Travel from Manila Philippines to Washington Dulles Airport

jmagajes - as long as you are flying in and out of Incheon (ICN) on the same airline (Korea Air) then you will stay in the secure area of the terminal until you board your next flight. Do not clear customs for any reason. As you are transiting ICN, then you will not need to enter the country and will not need to provide their required documentation. Your pet will also need proof of current rabies vaccination administered more than 30 days of the date you enter the US. (you did not mention that...)
    Susan

Comment

Re: Pet Travel from Manila Philippines to Washington Dulles Airport

Hi Susan!

Thank you for clarifying everything. That was my only worry, that lay over at Incheon Airport. I also have a health certificate from my vet already and vaccinations are also up to date. Thanks a lot Susan! =)

Comment

Working...
      X