Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ecuador To Sweden.

Hello,

I used to live in Ecuador with my wife and i traveled first back to sweden and now my wife is traveling back also. We have made all requierments for our dog to enter my country of sweden. Our dog can sadly not travel with my wife because she has a requirement of travel due to her visa issues.

Does anyone have any tips or recommendations for us how and which way is the best way for us to send our dog to sweden?

Which airlines, which price, which route etc which is best.

Would apreciate any help i could get.

Kind Regards
    Patrik Rydell

Re: Ecuador To Sweden.

Patrik - not sure where your pet is currently located in Ecuador, but KLM flies out of Guayaquil to Stockholm with one short stopp in Amsterdam (they will transit your pet through the Netherlands). They also fly out of Lima but stop in Guayaquil. You need to contact their cargo department if your dog is flying unaccompanied.

We would note that, if your wife is not flying with or within 5 days of your dog, then it must fly under commercial regulations as air cargo. You can find these regulations in step #5 here: https://www.pettravel.com/immigration/Sweden.cfm. (different health certificate than accompanied travel).
    Susan

Comment

Working...
    X