Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to transport live mealworms into Albania?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to transport live mealworms into Albania?

As stated in title, I have need of live mealworms, but haven't had a good time finding them here in Albania. I thought about shipping them, but reached a number of impassable barriers against the shipping of live animals into the country. Could I theoretically have someone bring a box of them by domestic flight in their carryon? What are the restrictions on such items on airplanes? So far, in my research, I have found no resources regarding worms specifically. Furthermore, I have found no pet or bait stores that carry live mealworms. In fact, I have been met with disgust and disbelief at my search, even been told that I wouldn't be able to find them anywhere by a few local store owners. Could I cultivate my own, perhaps? How can I ensure quality?

Re: What is the best way to transport live mealworms into Albania?

Aleph - mealworms are way outside the boundaries of this forum; however, you may want to contact the Ministry of Agriculture in your country for regulations. They will need to be flown as air cargo, if flying, so you will need to contact the cargo department of an airline that flies the entire route.
    Susan

Comment

Working...
    X