Hi Friends,

My husband and I are moving to Okinawa, Japan in the next few months. We have a 6 year old Russian Tortoise (a small one, about the size of a your hand, less than 5 lbs.) that we are trying to bring with us. We are assuming we are flying with AMC (Air Mobility Command). I cannot find any information about what paperwork needs to be completed in order for him to first, enter Japan and second, can he fly with us or does he need to be shipped?

Any information you have on this subject would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you,