Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet travel from Moscow Russia to South Africa Durban

Help, please....

I am looking for some advice and help....

I want to import a Boxer female, 5 years old from Moscow.

I dont know where to knock or who to ask....

Can anyone help me please......
    Thanks
    Cecille

Re: Pet travel from Moscow Russia to South Africa Durban

There are two parts to the process. First you need to find an airline that flies between Moscow and Durban. The pet must remain on the same airline for the entire trip. The person in Moscow will need to contact the air cargo office and not the reservations office of that airline in Moscow to make arrangements for its transport. The person in Moscow will also need to take the pet to a veterinarian in Moscow to have them complete the South Africa veterinary certificate. In addition you must obtain an import permit from the South African government. If you need the complete instructions and the forms including the import application and veterinary certificate they are available at [url]www.pettravelstore.com[/url] and then click on Pet Passports and scrolld down to South Africa. All of the documents can be emailed to you so that you or the person in Moscow can print them out.
    Jerry

Comment

When you travel with your pet, make sure that you have everything planned and taken cared of, from your flight to hotel accommodation. Always check for hotel with pet friendly amenities.

Comment

Before importing a boxer from another country..you can ask help from your place. They would guide the process and then you can ask Russians to send the boxer to the desired location. You don't need to worry about getting the puppy to your place..as they sender(Russians) know which airlines to send. So thats not your part to worry for.
        [url]www.cyprotelshotels.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
        X