Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Bolivia, SA to Canada, via Miami, FL - different certificates for Canada and US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Bolivia, SA to Canada, via Miami, FL - different certificates for Canada and US?

Hi everyone,

I'm traveling with my two cats from Bolivia, South America to Toronto, Canada. But there are no direct flights, so I must go through Miami, Florida and stay overnight before I can continue on to Canada.

From what I have read, Canada and the US have the same requirements for importing animals.

Can anyone clarify if I will need two seperate health certificates for the two different countries? Or will the one certificate that gets me into the US be enough for my final flight into Canada?

Thank you in advance,

campesina

Re: From Bolivia, SA to Canada, via Miami, FL - different certificates for Canada and

The same health certificate will suffice for both countries. If you need the instructions and US health certificate go to [url]www.pettravelstore.com[/url] and then click on Pet Passports - Immigration Info and scroll down to the country.
    jerry

Comment

Re: From Bolivia, SA to Canada, via Miami, FL - different certificates for Canada and

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
      X