Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airlines that accept 2 pets per passenger for international travel??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airlines that accept 2 pets per passenger for international travel??

Are there any airlines that allow this? I've searched on google and have not found anything. All have said that airlines allow 1 pet per passenger. I was originally going to the Philippines with my husband and we would bring my 2 small dogs but because my husband's ship date (he's waiting for the date to go to boot camp for the Navy) can change anytime soon, we are not sure he is able to go with us. The reason I am still going/planning on going is because I'd rather be with my family in Philippines while my husband is away. Is there a way for me to travel with two dogs in cabin?

Re: Airlines that accept 2 pets per passenger for international travel??

We are not aware of any airline other than US Airways that allows more than 1 carrier per passenger. If both of your dogs are small enough to fit into one carrier, you may be able to convince the airlines to accept them.
    Phil

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      We are not aware of any airline other than US Airways that allows more than 1 carrier per passenger. If both of your dogs are small enough to fit into one carrier, you may be able to convince the airlines to accept them.
      Phil
      Do you think I can maybe buy two seats? I mean since the carrier is only allowed to be under a seat, I can put the other dog under the second seat I bought?

Comment

You can try that but we have not heard of people having success with that approach. Is there another person who can travel with you?
        Jason

Comment

Working...
        X