Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me about travel to india with dog

Hi,
    i got student visa and i get my ticket and confirmation for my dog to travel to india.all the documents are ready for my dog except NOC.BUT,today i called quarantine center in mumbai and they told me that student visa is not permitted to carry pet,after that i call qatar airline in mumbai to ask about it,and they told me that i can carry my dog with myself and don't worry about it.now i dont know what should i do?i really need your help((((

Re: please help me about travel to india with dog

Hello - according to the law, pets cannot enter India unless their owners are entering with a work or transfer of residency visa. That said, we understand that there are various interpretations of the law in custom centers throughout the country and how laws are enforced is something we cannot predict. You may want to contact the Animal Quarantine Station in the city you are entering.
    Susan

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      Hello - according to the law, pets cannot enter India unless their owners are entering with a work or transfer of residency visa. That said, we understand that there are various interpretations of the law in custom centers throughout the country and how laws are enforced is something we cannot predict. You may want to contact the Animal Quarantine Station in the city you are entering.
      Susan
      I want to travel with a pet cat, not relocating, just visiting my folks for a month. I am an Indian citizen, can I travel without any hassle

Comment

Gemini - you will need to get a DGFT license to enter India with your cat for a month. It takes 90 days to get, so you will need to plan ahead. After getting that, you will need a Notice of No Objection. Either yourself or an agent must obtain that.
        Susan

Comment

If you looking to travel to India. then don't worry. Woofbnb help you. Woofbnb is a online pet shop in Pune. woofbnb is every thing for your pet needs. All our services and products are priced economically and made to suit your wallet.
          Woofbnb provide pet grooming, pet sitter, vet, pet clinics, pet care, pet shop, pet kennels etc services.

Comment

Your question helped me.

Comment

Working...
            X