Going to the Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the Netherlands

Hello, I'll fly to the Netherlands with my cat from a rabies-controlled countries, I have bought this cat in this country, and she has a full vaccinations + microchip.
    But I am a citizen of another country with a high-rabies rate (and I'll go with a passport from this country).
    So does she need the Rabies blood immunity test result before travelling back to the Netherlands in my case?
    Thanks in advance.

Re: Going to the Netherlands

Hello, I'll fly to the Netherlands with my cat from a rabies-controlled country, I have bought this cat in this country, and she has a full vaccinations + microchip and pet passport from there.
    But I am a citizen of another country with a high-rabies rates (and, of course, I'll go with a passport from this country).
    So does she need the Rabies blood immunity test result before travelling back to the Netherlands in my case?
    Thanks in advance.

Comment

Re: Going to the Netherlands

Dmitrii - as long as your cat is entering the Netherlands from a rabies-controlled country where it was born or has resided for the past 6 months, then the rabies titer test will not be necessary. Be sure that her rabies vaccination was administered after the microchip was implanted. She will also need an Annex IV form completed within 10 days of travel and endorsed by the government veterinarian.
      Susan

Comment

Working...
      X