Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International travelling with dog

Hi,
    I am planning to travel with my 11lbs poodle from Vancouver BC, Canada to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
    My dog has to be in cabin with me. Could you let me know what airlines to allow it? And no direct flight to Ho Chi Minh. Thank you!

Re: International travelling with dog

Here's a link I found that might be helpful

http://www.dogjaunt.com/guides/international-airline-pet-policies-for-in-cabin-travel/

You'll have to check what airlines are available to you. Just make sure you take your dog to the vet to get all the requirements and vax done before it travels, especially when you're going to the South East, like canine distemper, infectious hepatitis, leptospirosis, canine parvovirus, etc. Hope this helped!

Comment

Thuy - try Korean Air as they allow pets to fly in the cabin and they fly this route.
      Phil

Comment

Phil, when I was in Barcelona I met one couple with poodle. We have take the segway tour http://www.eurosegway.es/ there and spend many times on it because it was fantastic and breathtaking. But their poodle was staying in hotel. As I remember they also used airlines for getting to Barcelona. I can find their contacts and ask them...

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
          Thuy - try Korean Air as they allow pets to fly in the cabin and they fly this route.
          Phil
          Yes, Korean Air is very good. I flew with this airline with my chi mix in the cabin from California to Philippines but I took 1 straight flight, no layovers because of my dog.

If you do choose a layover though, they have a really nice airport.

Comment

Working...
          X