Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From China to India (First time!)

Hi,

This would be my first time traveling with my small one year old poodle. I realize that there are some extra paperwork you need to get into India which I have no problem with. My concern lies with my pet safety. The airline I'm looking into is Malaysia airline with a total 11 traveling hours (a 3 hour layover in Kuala Lampur). Has anyone ever flown this airline? Or recommend some other airlines? I really would love to take him with me in the cabin.

P.s during layovers, where do they usually keep your pet? Or do you take them yourselves?

Thank you in advance

Re: From China to India (First time!)

Hi Dooley - your Poodle will need to arrive in India as checked baggage or as air cargo (no in-cabin allowed..) Where are you traveling from? Are you landing in Delhi?
    Susan

Comment

I'll be traveling from Xiamen, China to Bangalore, India. Yes, he's a toy poodle so I'm admitting him as a checked baggage.

Comment

You may want to consider Thai Airways as well. They have the shortest route between the cities that we can find.
        Susan

Comment

Thank you Susan. I'll check Thai Airways out. What happens to my pet during the layover? Will they hold him at a certain area? Or do I go get him? What about going through immigration?

Comment

Working...
          X