No announcement yet.

Third Country Vet's Cert from Thailand to UK

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Third Country Vet's Cert from Thailand to UK

    As Thailand is not a country from which Pet Passports are accepted, a third country vet's certificate for a dog is needed instead. Can this be issued by any vet? And is there a standard form for it? I already have the ISO 15 digit microchip, a microchip certificate showing insertion was prior to the rabies vacs listed in his vaccination booklet, and I am getting a rabies titre from one of the labs on the Defra's site. With many thanks.

  • #2
    You will need an EU Health Certificate to import your dog to the UK. Regulations are here and there are links to further instructions and forms required: [url][/url].