I am going to Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to Morocco

Hi, guys, my name is Sarah and I am going to Morocco for spending my holidays with family there I have 3 pets, are they safe in Morocco any suggestion?
    [url]https://www.viriksonmoroccoholidays.co.uk[/url]

Sarahmarri7 - what country are you traveling to Morocco from?

Comment

I am from UK due to Corona My trip has cancelled now I am just make another trip for Morocco in October.
      [url]https://www.viriksonmoroccoholidays.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Sarahmarri7 - the first thing you need to do is to have your pet dog or cat microchipped, vaccinated for rabies and get them a rabies titer test no sooner than 30 days after vaccination. If you can get the results recorded in your UK Pet Passport, it will be much easier to return to the UK. It is difficult to predict what the regulations will be for humans to enter Morocco and the services that the airlines will provide. Start checking in September and see if borders are opening up. Currently, all flights to Morocco are suspended.
        Susan

Comment

Hi there,

A few things to look for when traveling with your cat abroad. Depending on where you are traveling to, you need to first check to see if they allow pets on the plane. If they do allow pets, you need to ask whether they will allow your pet to travel in cabin under the seat in front of you or they only allow pets to travel in Cargo. I personally prefer my pet to travel in cabin under the seat in front of me (not sure what you prefer).

With this said, when I usually travel with my cats, I like to use a natural sedative to calm them down. My cats get very anxious and stressed during travel. if this is your first time, check this "travel-with-cats.com" for more tips. It helps. Cheers. Good luck with your travel.

Comment

Working...
          X