No announcement yet.

bringing dog to canada from spain(EURO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bringing dog to canada from spain(EURO)

hello.there...
    i need some help here.
    we live in spain and recently decided to move to canada.does anyone knows what are the requirements that need to be filled in order to bring my pet to canada..?

thank you...!

Canada only requires that your pet be vaccinated for rabies and be accompanied by a certificate of good health. You will pay a small fee on entry.
    If you need the complete instructions and Canada health certificate go to [url]www.pettravelstore.com[/url] and then click on Pet Passports - Immigration Info and scroll down to Canada. We can email everything to you.
    Jerry

Comment

thank you....

thank you there..it was really helpful..if i have another problem i'll definitely post it...!
      thank you again..!

Comment

Re: thank you....

Hi
        I'm planning on moving to Colombia later this year. I will be bringing my dog with me. What are the regulations for doing this? Will she have to be put in quarrantine at the airport? If yes, for how long? Is there any special paperwork I will need to submit or fill out before going?

Comment

Nice post...!
          Thank you for your useful information.I like this kind of post which tell us much wander full massage. ...!This information is very helpful,Again thanks

Comment

Nice post...!
            Thank you for your useful information.I like this kind of post which tell us much wander full massage. ...!This information is very helpful,Again thanks

Comment

Working...
            X