Bus travel with a Cat in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus travel with a Cat in Texas

Anyone here has experience travelling with cat by bus in Texas?

I am planning to travelling to Texas this Hallowen.

Thanks.

Re: Bus travel with a Cat in Texas

What busline will you be using?
    Susan

Comment

Hi, I am from Texas. People travel in bus with their pets all the time. How did your Halloween vacation in Texas go BTW?
      The Rental Management Company

Comment

I am planning to travelling to Texas this Hallowen.

Comment

Hello we are moving to the Silicon Valley CA from Philadelphia PA. I am very concerned about the safety of my pets if the fly. I have a large breed female Akita who is currently (86 lbs) she has a little more growing to to but not much. She is well trained and does well with people and the car. I also have a male cat. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. I would love to hear from you that has flown with a large breed dog.

Comment

Hello we are moving to the Silicon Valley CA from Philadelphia PA. I am very concerned about the safety of my pets if the fly. I have a large breed female Akita who is currently (86 lbs) she has a little more growing to to but not much. She is well trained and does well with people and the car. I also have a male cat. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. I would love to hear from you that has flown with a large breed dog.

Comment

Kanwal - sounds like your Akita has not flown before. Need to get both of them acclimated to their crate. United and American both offer non-stop service between PHL and SFO. Just leave Philly before the hot temperatures set in. It is riskier to fly a pet in the summertime.

Comment

We are planning to enjoy our vacations on Texas this Halloween. Hoping for a positive time to be spend with my dog this season.
                Peace, Paws, Love

Comment

Working...
                X