Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eva Woods
    replied
    When people think pet-friendly--extremely pet-friendly--many think Europe. However, in our many years of experience, we've seen the US become more and more pet-friendly, to the point where you can feel comfortable finding not only pet-friendly hotels and other lodgings for your dog or cat, but also a wide array of pet-friendly services and venues--in small towns as well as large cosmopolitan areas.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewO11
    replied
    Re: About Pet-Friendly Hotels

Pretty useful thread! I usually just apply proper filters on booking

Leave a comment:

• Julianna8181
    replied

Dominica, I were in Punta Cana last year and stayed at Casa del Mar Lodge Barahona. Some services we took here republicapro.com/ There were some families with dogs.
    This year we are planning to take our dogs too. I choose this place second time. beach and view sea are amazing there.

Leave a comment:

• Dominika
    replied

Is it difficult to find a good hotel for staying with dog on Islands in the Corribian Sea? May be anyone have appearance or can say where I can find information

Leave a comment:

• arrowheadscoopers
    replied

An awesome information

Leave a comment:

• diana
    replied

totally agree with you !

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied

Really? https://www.pettravel.com/pet-friendly-hotels-search.cfm

Leave a comment:

• Teryl
    replied

I have never seen pet friendly hotels inside the USA

Leave a comment:

• PhillipDKeeler
    replied

Yes, I have been to places and have got some really fantastic hotels that are pet friendly. This, is something that encourages me to take my pet out along with me and enjoy my vacations to the fullest.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

its true, agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• Vivian
    replied

Originally posted by alishiamiller92 View Post
    Just because a hotel says it is pet friendly does not necessarily mean the establishment warmly embraces animals.It may simply mean the hotel will tolerate your pet to get your business. Having an idea what is available for you and your pet, as well as the associated costs and responsibilities, can help you set realistic expectations.
    You are so right.But it is still hard to find a hotel where pets are allowed. For my trip to London i used hotelsbrit.com and was very satisfied because i could find a lot of pets friendly hotels. My god Bernard and i were really happy spending time exploring London. Always take your pets with you!

Leave a comment:

• robert22
    replied

had an experience of traveling with my lovely pet a puppy Jerry. We were in Belarus and I'd booked a hotel but then it was very surprising for me that the hotel I've booked didn't allow animals. So I was searching for some

__________________________________________________ _____________________________
    asad

Leave a comment:

• vetsswale
    replied

That is an awesome information because normally for the hotels are, they don't allow the pets to come in.

Leave a comment:

• alicet
    replied

Can't comment about hotels but vacation rentals do allow pets in the houses and also offer pet-friendly environment.

Leave a comment:

• AllenWillett
    replied

Yeah, I've been looking for such hotels also for my accommodation with my family and my pets. Glad that I found this thread and this could really help me in my upcoming trip. I'll try to book to this hotel later.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X