X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jennyparker
    replied
    Re: Hotels allowing pets in Singapore

I brought Sora to 4seasons hotel last Xmas.. It was a gd experience!
    But Sora pee here n there in the gorgeous room, so worried that i need to pay a lost to the hotel. Luckily check out went thru smoothly
    ><; whew~

Leave a comment:

• harry
    replied

Hi, Marriott hotel in Singapore is a hotel which provides the best accommodation to visitors and if they have pet with them then also to their pets. There are many hotels which cannot allow’s pet inside. But most of them are pet friendly in Singapore.

Leave a comment:

• buddy
    replied

georgels89 , There are many best pet hotels in Singapore. I want must be share some famous best hotels in Singapore. There provide much more faculty. There staff is very friendly. The hotels are:
    • Hotel Nostalgia Pte Ltd
    • Fragrance Hotel – Imperial
    • Venue Hotel
    • Conrad Centennial Singapore
    • Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore

Leave a comment:

• vetsswale
    replied

Try to book on Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore. The apartments are fabulous and facilities excellent, they also allow the pets of their guest.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied

For pet friendly hotels in Singapore, click on the first menu and select Singapore http://www.pettravel.com/destinations/Singapore_AS.cfm

Leave a comment:

• Kelly02
    replied

Very helpful information. Its always hard to find good hotels for my dogs.

Leave a comment:

• SheilaParodi
    replied

I've been looking for such threads about hotels in Singapore that allows guests with pets in them. Its really good to have those hotels in the place and it fits for animal lovers. Does
    homestay Penang
    in Malaysia allow it also?

Leave a comment:

• Edric
    replied

There are many pet friendly hotels in Singapore. some are following :

1.Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
    2.The Regent Singapore
    3.Fraser Suites River Valley
    4.Hilton Singapore
    5.Harbour Ville Hotel

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I have a list of 36 pet frindly hotels in Singapore. Just PM to send you the link as I can see can't be posted here.

thx

Leave a comment:

• prince.gvt
    replied

These are some of the hotels in Singapore that Allow Pets but please confirm from hotel's

1.Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
    Singapore, SG

2.Hilton Singapore-Singapore's Orchard Road neighborhood, close to DFS Galleria

3.Regent Singapore - A Four Seasons Hotel- A Four Seasons Hotel is located in Singapore's Orchard Road neighborhood.

4.Capella Singapore- entral Singapore, Capella Singapore is near the beach and within walking distance.

5.Conrad Centennial Singapore-Conrad Centennial Singapore is located in Singapore's Marina Bay neighborhood

Check it and Enjoy your vacation...........

Leave a comment:

• Guineapiglove
    replied

I just looked it up from my last trip. The discount with pet stay was through Hotwire with a coupon for Hilton that I found on Frugaldad.com.

Leave a comment:

• Guineapiglove
    replied

I know that Four Seasons and Hilton in Singapore are both pet friendly! well, at least from smaller pets.

Also, you can look around online for good deals on pet care and hotel stay without fees for the bigger hotel chains that may save you some time and money. I had used one for my Hilton package.

Leave a comment:

• alishiamiller92
    replied

I've heard Marriot Hotel in SG is also a pet friendly hotel

Leave a comment:

• PeterLee
    replied

This thread is very helpful for all pet lovers. There are lots of hotels who don't allow pets inside. but most of them are pet friendly in Singapore.

Leave a comment:

• Joseph Stien
    replied

Marriott hotel in Singapore is a hotel which provides the best accommodation to visitors and if they have their pet with them then also to their pets.There is a awesome accommodation and look after for both in whole Singapore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X