Travelling to the USA from Europe with pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to the USA from Europe with pets

Hello, I have the opportunity to move back to the USA after living in France for almost 30 years.
    I live in the south of France, nearest airport is Marseille & I'd be flying eventually to Orlando area.
    I have one dog ( a mutt who is despite his age, in excellent health conditions at 13 yrs.) and 3 cats.
    We'll be three people travelling. I believe the easiest route would be a direct flight from Paris to Miami (I don't Orlando has direct flights from France)
    What company would be the best for us to travel with our animals ? Who would have the best care of them ?
    Would any of my cats be able to travel on board with us ?
    Up until now, I've stayed in Europe all these years for my animals but now my Mother is alone in the USA & has health issues that push me to go.
    I could never give up my beloved animals to move but I'm so very worried about them during this trip.
    Please advise.
    Plus my adult son has a chinchilla & would be travelling a few months later to live with us in the USA. Would there be restrictions for him ?
    Thank you in advance for your answers.

Re: Travelling to the USA from Europe with pets

Vic - this question was addressed directly with you, but you can pursue Air France, Delta, Finnair or Iberia Airlines as they all have direct flights from CDG to MIA. Generally, the rule is one pet per adult passenger in the cabin.

As for your son, he should have a health certificate issued by his veterinarian within 10 days of travel for his chinchilla.
    Susan

Comment

Working...
    X