Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York to London via airline charter, is this possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York to London via airline charter, is this possible?

I'm relocating to England and concerned about my dog going into cargo. Would really love to find a way for him to travel with me on the plane. Does anyone know if it's possible to organise an airline charter that would do this and how one would get others (if they also have all their required paperwork for their pet in order) on board to cut costs.

Re: New York to London via airline charter, is this possible?

There are a few charter companies authorized to transport pets into the UK but I do not think they are allowed to share the charter with people other than those making the charter but you might check with a few of them. The only other way to avoid the pet traveling as cargo is to fly into another country say France and then take the ferry into the UK.
    Jerry

Comment

Thanks Jerry. Silly question, but what is the difference between flying your dog as cargo or checked baggage? I would love it if my dog could fly in the cabin, I was looking for an airline that's similar to Pet Airways but for international. Would love to be able to get a group of people to hire a charter to fly over but I expect this would be not only difficult but i had a feeling it might be against airline regulations.

Comment

A Pet Sitter is a great resource to have on hand, knowing that your pet is taken care of, by a caring professional. They are people who dedicate their lives to caring for animals when the owners are away, ill, or for those who have hectic lifestyles but want their pets to be kept to a set routine.

Comment

Working...
        X