• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAK KAME
    replied
    Originally posted by Resun View Post
    Why do we need a pet in our home?
    I believe keeping pets can reduce stress, depression, anxiety, loneliness, increase feelings of social support, and boost your mood. A pet can be a great friend. Millions of families throughout the world own pets. Pets also provide valuable companionship for older adults. Most importantly, a pet can add real joy and unconditional love to your life and help in our coming ADHD problems.
    How emotional support animals help with ADHD? - Enlighten yourself in this special feature where fourteen experts share their wealth of experiences.

Leave a comment:

• Katie Perkins
    replied
    It helps us cope with so many things, and it also betters our brain and social activity. Pets are enjoyable to be active. There are pets for people who avoid going outside, ones for the goofy people, ones for socially active people, and so on. The impact of humans on a level that other humans can’t achieve. You could tell your cat a secret that you’ve been keeping in and feel better that you told someone.
    On the other hand, if you told a human, you begin to wonder if they said someone else. Pets are not just pets. They are family. You can tell them everything, and they would probably try to sit and listen and probably cuddle up to you, which is the best feeling in the world. Humans can’t deliver that same feeling.
    Rayne Hall is a renowned writer. She has a cat and refers it as a writing companion and a great book promoter. Click to know their story.

Leave a comment:

• marta5
    replied
    Originally posted by admin View Post

There are quite a few airlines that allow dogs, Marta5; however, not all will allow dogs in the cabin and they must be small enough to fit in an airline-compliant pet carrier. We would love to see kennels installed in the back of an airplane but don't see this happening anytime soon. Actually, the airlines would earn more from flying the dog than a passenger in most cases, right?
    You are absolutely right, there are more and more airlines although these are still insufficient. Little by little we will see great progress. Greetings!

Leave a comment:

• teresavaccaro2020
    replied
    Hello guys, if you are pet lover and you want a safe cage for your pets then I can help you. From here [url]https://www.helpshelterpets.org/best-chinchilla-cage (https://www.helpshelterpets.org/best-chinchilla-cage/)/[/url] you can get cages which is safiest for you pet. I hope you will like there products and also try once if you love your pet.
    Last edited by teresavaccaro2020; 01-03-2020, 08:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lunaluna
    replied
    Originally posted by marta5 View Post
    Unfortunately there are very few airlines that allow dogs. Hopefully this in the near future changes. I think it's not fair
    Many airlines in the US and Canada are friendly to pets, but some of them only allow assistance animals (usually service dogs and emotional support dogs & cats) access to the cabin for free. ]
    However, whether you can carry your pet into the pet-friendly airplanes also depends on your destination especially for international flights, because not all the countries allow imported animals or accept animals from the cabin (such as the U.K). It's better to check out the pet policy of the country that you plan to travel, on their government website before booking a ticket. Here is the rules in the U.K: [url]https://www.gov.uk/take-pet-abroad[/url]

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by marta5 View Post
    Unfortunately there are very few airlines that allow dogs. Hopefully this in the near future changes. I think it's not fair
    There are quite a few airlines that allow dogs, Marta5; however, not all will allow dogs in the cabin and they must be small enough to fit in an airline-compliant pet carrier. We would love to see kennels installed in the back of an airplane but don't see this happening anytime soon. Actually, the airlines would earn more from flying the dog than a passenger in most cases, right?

Leave a comment:

• marta5
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chrismartin12
    replied
    Re: pet discussion

hello guys

i am looking to buy a pet for my house.
    can anyone suggest me which one.

Leave a comment:

• amirakhanam
    replied

I just love pets and i always makes sure my pet be healthy. I play with it a lot and i jus love spending time with that. Sometimes i do buy services for my pet from portals where grooming and other things are available like Helpbit using Rezeem. It's really helpful.

Leave a comment:

• arrowheadscoopers
    replied

Thank You!!

Leave a comment:

• whyte
    replied

A pet keeps it's owner company, it ensures you're not lonely and taking care of it takes the boredom away especially for elderly people. In some cases pets have become an integral part of the family, for instance I had a dog who knew to bring in the paper on a daily basis and who pushed me to take it on walks every evening. That served as my own way of exercising as well back then. So indirectly a pet is just another member of the family, just not human.

Leave a comment:

• ellisonjfhan292
    replied

There are many benefits that can come with owning a pet. Some of them are following:
    Decreases Stress
    Lowers Blood Pressure
    Pets can be the best medicine, especially when a person is dealing with chronic pain such as migraines or arthritis
    Lowers Cholesterol
    Improves Mood

Leave a comment:

• johnsmith_ps
    replied

Many elderly people for instance, like having a dog instead of being all alone at home. This is the animal is a replacement for normal human contact, something that apparently is too much to summon in our individualistic society.

Leave a comment:

• PhillipDKeeler
    replied

Pets are playful beings in the house as they keep everybody, young and old, happy in the house. With pets at home, you always feel attached to your house, no matter where you are.

Leave a comment:

• amyanderson
    replied

The animal serves people's need to cherish, love and fight boredom. But this is really a distressing reason for keeping a pet. ... Pets make socializing with others easier. People are more inclined to start a conversation when they can focus their attention on the animal in a moment of silence

Leave a comment:

Working...
X