Cyprus Airways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyprus Airways

Hi Everyone, I am new here. I am planning to travel to larnaca sometime next year ( when the covid situation is all over) and bring my shih tzu (
    I read on their site that they do allow pets. I am curious if locals (culture wise) are uncomfortable with pets on the aircraft. Hope you can share your experience.

KenR891 - as long as the weight of your pet and its carrier does not exceed 10 KG (which is very generous) and its carrier is no larger than 45x35x20cm, then your Shih Tzu can fly in the cabin. With this breed, in-cabin travel is far better as the breed is snub-nosed. Your dog will be fully contained in its carrier and not exposed to other passengers.
    Susan

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      KenR891 - as long as the weight of your pet and its carrier does not exceed 10 KG (which is very generous) and its carrier is no larger than 45x35x20cm, then your Shih Tzu can fly in the cabin. With this breed, in-cabin travel is far better as the breed is snub-nosed. Your dog will be fully contained in its carrier and not exposed to other passengers.
      Susan
      Thanks Susan! I agree I always prefer the cabin for her.

Comment

Working...
      X