travel w/exotics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel w/exotics

I will be transporting an 8 wk. old tiger in the next few weeks and I'd like to know if there are any airlines that allow in cabin travel w/ such a critter?

Re: travel w/exotics

Crittersitter - I doubt that you will find any commercial airline that will transport a wild animal in the cabin, even though it is still a kitten. Most airlines stop at dogs and cats. Some carry household birds, but that is as far as they go.
    Susan

Comment

Maybe that can be possible only in private plane but not in commercial airline.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        Crittersitter - I doubt that you will find any commercial airline that will transport a wild animal in the cabin, even though it is still a kitten. Most airlines stop at dogs and cats. Some carry household birds, but that is as far as they go.
        Susan
        Thank you Susan. I was pretty sure I wouldn't find air transportation for my situation. But I was still sort of hopeful.

Comment

The kitten can travel in the cargo hold of most airlines. It is not that the airlines will not carry it, just not in the cabin.
          Susan

Comment

Working...
          X