hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello!

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.

Re: hello!

Hello All

I am totally new to this and I am really looking for information and experiences with regards transporting a pet. My girl is almost 13 years old but as sprightly as ever. We are possibly moving to Canada from South Africa and I want to know if anyone has been in a similar situation as me. Any feedback would be most appreciated.

Many thanks and I look forward to replies/chats and generally being part of this forum.

Comment

Re: hello!

Canada is a very pet friendly country requiring only a rabies vaccination and a health certificate to enter the country. The trip is a long one, however. Air Canada has a flight into NY which would be easier than transiting in London. You may want to layover before flying onto Canada. US has same requirements as Canada but rabies vaccine should be given at least 30 days prior to entry and your pet will need a screwworm test. Just a thought...
      Susan

Comment

Working...
      X