France in may

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France in may

We are trying to go to France for a month in May/June.However as we have Cane Corsa Italian Mastiff it looks as though we could have problems!
    If anybody has any advice or knowledge we would be very grateful.
    Thanks in anticipation Steve

Re: France in may

According to France's regulations, you will need proof of pedigree for your Mastiff. (http://www.pettravel.com/immigration/France.cfm) France does not have restrictions on Cane Corsa breeds that we are aware of.
    Susan

Comment

Al air lines are good and have special arrangements for animal. You can not take your puppy at your set. Usually all airlines are weight and size restrictions for bringing it on the plane. It's depend on your puppy size. you may be able to bring it into the cabin, if not you will have to put it in cargo hold. All airline in the world requires documentation from a veterinarian that your pet is in good health before it can board a flight. Don't you worry it's not a problem you can travel Canada with your puppy but you have to follow some rules and methods of documents. I think you have to know some travel guide line who to treat your pet during the travel.

Bay the way why are you going Canada ? For vacation's or some work?

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

i will travel Danube with my puppy.

Comment

France is very beautiful country. I missed all these places which I seen their. I have spent last year in this region. A few days ago I go to australia,but I France is in mind. Some places which I cannot forgot. Like Paris, Nice, Tours, Marseille, Bordeaux.

Comment

There may be no better month than May for a vacation in France. Everything is freshly in bloom, it’s not too hot or too cold, and you miss a lot of the high season crowds. But what many people don’t know is that May in France is positively laden with public holidays – so it’s wise to check the calendar to make sure you plan your holiday accordingly.

Comment

have a good time!

Comment

Good luck...

Comment

All the best for your tour. France is known for its best attraction. Don't forget to visit Arles, Biarritz, Loire Valley, Bordeaux, Mont Saint-Michel, French Riviera, and Paris once you reach in France.

Comment

May is a wonderful month to visit France, and along with September, is one of the most popular times. The weather is warm, but still mild and comfortable and the country looks gorgeous. If you want to learn more about France then visit Maps2Anywhere.com. It has so many things to help you plan your journey.

Comment

Working...
                      X