Misspelling on your website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misspelling on your website

Please correct your misspelling of cockatiels on your website. The meaning of your malapropism is funny to some, and perhaps offensive to others.

"United Airlines transports dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters and guinea pigs in cargo under their Pet Safe program. Birds including parrots, cocktails and ferrets are accepted in the cargo area,...."

Anyone for a Martini Cockatiel??

Re: Misspelling on your website

I appreciate your bringing this to my attention. It certainly was not my intention to offend anyone. It has been corrected.
    Susan

Comment

hii...

Administration (TSA) became effective February 1, 2009. The directive requires that all animals, including dogs, coming into the United States booked as manifest cargo must be tendered at their foreign origin airport by a "Regulated Agent" or "IATA-Approved Agent." To find a TSA-approved pet shipper in your location.

Thank you
      Regards:
      Edric
      Last edited by admin; 12-26-2012, 08:04 AM. Reason: no linkbacks please

Comment

Edric - where did you get your information? We do not believe it is correct. Millions of pets have been transported to the US without a pet transporter. Occasionally, it is the requirement of the airlines that a transporter handle the transaction, but we have not seen a TSA directive.
        Susan

Comment

Working...
        X