Traveling FROM Hawaii TO Pennsylvania on Delta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling FROM Hawaii TO Pennsylvania on Delta

We have a 6mos old kitten (Charlie Baker!).. We have already purchased a "fly safe" carrier, and included her in our reservation. My question is; HOW DOES SHE USE THE POTTY? We also purchased an absorbable mat for inside the carrier, but what do we do when she has a bowel movement? And what can we use to sedate her, if anything? HELP!!!

Re: Traveling FROM Hawaii TO Pennsylvania on Delta

It is rare that a pet has a movement when traveling, but here is a suggestion. We sell a great pet pad called DryFur. It is packaged in sets of 2 pads. Put both of them in the carrier. If your pet has an accident, you can pull out the soiled pad and there is a fresh one underneath. You can find them here: http://www.pettravelstore.com/products/Pet-Carrier-Crate-Pads.html.

We also have all natural sedatives for cats and dogs which are far preferred over sedatives. Many airlines will not accept pets that have been sedated. http://www.pettravelstore.com/products/Pet-Calming-Treat-Cats.html.
    Susan

Comment

Thank you so much for your prompt reply! Our first flight is an overnight flight, and I hope she doesn't disturb the other passengers while they try to sleep! But OH WELL, I guess we'll never see them again!!

Comment

She will probably sleep most of the trip. You should be able to put her carrier between your feet once you are airborne so she can feel your legs around her carrier.

Comment

That's a great Idea, and I'm sure your lovely charlie will be comfortable in using that pad. Have a safe trip and Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
          X