pls help.. travelling from hong kong to Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls help.. travelling from hong kong to Europe

I will be travelling into Europe (Netherlands and Belgium) and planning to travel with 3 small dogs (Chihuahua) ... I am planning to travel with KLM with my pet in Cabin. I live in Hong Kong and my dogs have all been chipped and vaccinated in Hong Kong. I would really appreciate your help as to what procedures and documents I should prepare for Airport and Airline and of course Customs into the country. Thank you so much for your kind assistance.

Re: pls help.. travelling from hong kong to Europe

I do not believe that you can take 3 pets in the cabin as the airlines only allow one pet per passenger in the cabin of the aircraft. You will need to call the airlines reservations office to make a booking for a pet to travel in the cabin and the rest of them as checked baggage. You must call them it cannot be done online. Your pets must have the new Annex II veterinary certificate for whichever country you are planning to enter first.
    Jerry

Comment

Re: pls help.. travelling from hong kong to Europe

Yes, Agree with you dude..... its not possible....
      Originally posted by Jerry View Post
      I do not believe that you can take 3 pets in the cabin as the airlines only allow one pet per passenger in the cabin of the aircraft. You will need to call the airlines reservations office to make a booking for a pet to travel in the cabin and the rest of them as checked baggage. You must call them it cannot be done online. Your pets must have the new Annex II veterinary certificate for whichever country you are planning to enter first.
      Jerry

Comment

Working...
      X