Travelling with a dog from Ireland to Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling with a dog from Ireland to Wales

Hi, I am planning a trip to Wales with my family in May. We live in Cork and plan on driving on to the ferry at Rosslare and taking the ferry over to Fishguard. I am so confused about travelling with a pet so I was wondering if someone can help me. We have a dog who is registered and her vaccinations are up to date. Do I need a pet passport, or can I just have her come with us without one? Please let me know, thanks

Re: Travelling with a dog from Ireland to Wales

For this trip you need nothing more than what you have. Take along a copy of her vaccination record.
    Jerry

Comment

I am getting a puppy in Scottland and bringing to Spain. I understand I need to wait until the puppy is 12 weeks old to do this. Has any rules changed coming into Spain from U.K that I need to know. Also, what are peoples experience on flying with a puppy. I am looking for the shortest option for it on a plane, probably London-Madrid.

Comment

British Airways has all sorts of non stop options from Heathrow to Madrid, but they do not allow pets in the cabin. If your pet is still of the size that it can travel in the cabin, you should try Iberia Airlines as they allow for that.

Comment

Working...
        X