Boston Terrier on Flights about?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Terrier on Flights about?????

I have a boston terrier and I heard that some airlines do not let this kind of breed on their flights. Does anyone know of what airlines won't have a problem with this. I tried to book with Air Canada and they said they do not let snub nose breeds like this on their flights. I am trying to fly to Uruguay from Vancouver Bc and I am not too sure how to go about this now.
    [url=http://www.OilPaintingsPlus.com]oil paintings gallery[/url]

Re: Boston Terrier on Flights about?????

There is no easy solution as most airlines will not accept snub nosed breeds in the cargo hold due to potential breathing problems.
    You may have better luck calling one of the foriegn flagged carriers. You may also have better luck calling their air cargo office rather than the reservations office. The pet can still travel on the same flight as you are on, the check in procedure is just different.
    You will need an IATA compliant pet crate and the proper forms for Uruguay. You may wish to visit www.pettravelstore.com for everything that you will need.
    Jerry

Comment

Re: Boston Terrier on Flights about?????

Most airlines are reluctant to take the breed in the cargo hold due to potential breathing problems. You may do better calling the air cargo department instead of the reservations department of a foriegn flagged carrier. The pet can still travel on the same flight as you do the check in process is just different.
      The pet must have the pet passport forms for Uruguay and must travel in an IATA compliant pet crate. You can find everything you will need at www.pettravelstore.com
      Jerry

Comment

Working...
      X