Export Cat from Kuwait to US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export Cat from Kuwait to US

Does anyone know approximatly the cost of exporting my cat from Kuwait to the US. I know it will be an estimate and am just trying to get an idea of how much. I already have the shots and will need to get the microchip and health card. Other than those expenses any idea what is involved or the cost??? Any help is much appreciated!!!

Re: Export Cat from Kuwait to US

Only the airline can quote you the accurate cost and you need to call their reservations office if you are traveling with the cat or their air cargo office if it is traveling un-accompanied. However I would estimate about $250.00.
    Jerry

Comment

Re: Export Cat from Kuwait to US

Worse case scenario you could pay a service to import/export your cat for you, this is similar to what a brokerage service does for international shipments. They will make sure that all the details are sorted out, shot and proper paperwork, as well and the entire import/export process to ensure there are no unforeseen circumstances that would prevent your cat/dog to get to the country it is going. However these pet services will be much more expensive than doing it yourself.

Comment

Working...
      X